This article will explore Chiron through the lens of the Chiron cycle years and how long Chiron spends in each sign.
Chiron was named after the centaur in Greek mythology, who was known for his wisdom and healing abilities. As the son of Cronus and Philyra, Chiron was born with a human torso and the lower body of a horse. He was raised by Apollo and became his tutor. Chiron is often referred to as the “wounded healer.” This is because an arrow accidentally shot Chiron dipped in the poison of the Hydra.
Although Chiron was immortal, he could not heal himself from this wound. The story of Chiron teaches us that we can use our wounds to help others. Chiron’s wounding led him to become a great healer. In the same way, our wounds can lead us to our greatest gifts.
Chiron astrology is a new branch of astrology that is only recently becoming more mainstream. Chiron is a planetoid that was discovered in 1977. It is unusual because it has an orbit between Saturn and Uranus and sometimes even beyond Uranus. Chiron is also unique in that it has a very long orbital period – almost 50 years! This means that it spends a long time in each zodiac sign.
Chiron symbolizes our deepest scars and how we might transcend them in modern astrology. Chiron is a small planet with a significant influence on astrology. Sometimes referred to as the “wounded healer,” Chiron exposes a deep wound in the natal chart that could take a lifetime to cure.
The Chiron placement is the secret power in so many ways. We develop wisdom while we struggle with pain, which we may give on to others like a wonderful cure. Chiron cycle would be an excellent time to search for a Chiron astrology reading. Chiron in the natal chart is said to influence our life’s mission.
Chiron Cycle Years – A Complete Guide
Chiron was first discovered in 1977 by an astronomer named Charles Kowal. Chiron is a minor planet or “planetoid” orbiting between Saturn and Uranus. Chiron is unusual because it has a very long orbital period of almost 50 years. Chiron is also unique in that it sometimes strays beyond the orbit of Uranus. Chiron has a major impact on our life’s goals.
- Chiron in 1st house or Aries means that you’re a natural leader, but you may have experienced some wound early in life that makes it difficult to trust others.
- Chiron in 2nd house or Taurus means that you’re very security-minded, but you may have experienced some kind of loss or betrayal around money that makes it difficult for you to feel financially secure.
- Chiron in 3rd house or Gemini means that you’re a natural communicator, but you may have experienced some kind of wound around communication that makes it difficult to express yourself freely.
- Chiron in 4th house or Cancer means that you’re very family-oriented, but you may have experienced some kind of wound around a family that makes it difficult to feel emotionally safe.
- Chiron in 5th house or Leo means that you’re very creative, but you may have experienced some kind of wound around creativity that makes it difficult to express your true self.
- Chiron in 6th house or Virgo means that you’re very service-oriented, but you may have experienced some kind of wound around service that makes it difficult for you to feel truly helpful.
- Chiron in 7th house or Libra means that you’re very relationship-oriented, but you may have experienced some kind of wound around relationships that makes it difficult for you to feel truly connected.
- Chiron in 8th house or Scorpio means that you’re very intensity-seeking, but you may have experienced some kind of wound around intimacy that makes it difficult for you to feel truly close to someone.
- Chiron in the 9th house or Sagittarius means that you’re very truth-seeking, but you may have experienced some kind of wound around the belief that makes it difficult for you to have faith in yourself or a higher power.
- Chiron in 10th house or Capricorn means that you’re very career-minded, but you may have experienced some kind of wound around your professional life that makes it difficult for you to feel truly successful.
- Chiron in 11th house or Aquarius means that you’re very community-minded, but you may have experienced some kind of wound around friends or groups that makes it difficult for you to feel truly connected.
- Chiron in the 12th house or Pisces means that you’re very spiritually oriented, but you may have experienced some kind of wound around spirituality that makes it difficult for you to feel fully trusting or open.
In astrology, Chiron is considered the wounded healer. It is associated with our deepest wounds and our ability to heal them. The cycle of Chiron through the zodiac signs is said to represent our journey from a wound to healing.
Chiron spends approximately seven years in each sign. We are said to be working through the issues associated with that sign during this time.
The first Chiron cycle began in 1977 with Chiron in Aries. The current cycle began in 1996 with Chiron in Pisces. The next cycle will begin in 2025 with Chiron in Aries.
When Chiron is in a sign, it is said to be “infallible.” This means that the issues associated with that sign will be activated in our lives in a way that we cannot ignore. We will be forced to deal with these issues head-on.
The Chiron cycle is divided into three phases:
- The first phase is the wound phase. This is when we are most likely to experience the pain associated with the Chiron issue.
- The second phase is the healing phase. This is when we begin to work through our issues and see some progress.
- The third phase is the integration phase. This is when we have fully healed our wounds and can move on with our lives.
It is important to remember that we will not necessarily experience all three phases in every Chiron cycle. We may find that we are still working through our wounds in the second or third cycle. Alternatively, we may find that we have already healed our wounds by the time the second or third cycle comes around.
The most important thing to remember about the Chiron cycle is that it is a journey. There is no destination. We are never “done” healing. The goal is to become more aware of our wounds and learn how to heal them.
How Long Does Chiron Stay In A Sign?
Chiron will spend about 8 years in each sign, making it a slow-moving planet. When he hits Saturn’s orbit, he can fly through a single sign in less than two years. It’s entirely up to him if he wants a longer course of treatment or outpatient surgery. Chiron’s long stay in each sign means its influence will be felt for many years.
Because it takes Chiron approximately 49 years to travel throughout all 12 zodiac signs, we all experience a “Chiron return” around our 50th birthday. This is when Chiron returns to the same sign that it was in when we were born. The Chiron return is said to be a time of great healing. It is a time when we can finally let go of our old wounds and start fresh.
Chiron’s position in the natal chart can give insight into a person’s wound and how they might go about healing it. Chiron’s placement can also show where a person has talent and could be of service to others. Chiron is a powerful planet, and its position in the natal chart should be given careful consideration.
What Does Chiron Return Mean?
The Chiron Return is considered a key astrological life cycle by many astrologers.
When Chiron completes a full orbit around the Sun, it returns to the spot it held at the time of an individual’s birth. Among the three primary astrological life cycles, one is the Chiron return.
You may figure out your Chiron sign by looking at where Chiron was when you were born. Chiron’s influence on your deepest traumas and best healing gifts will be revealed on your birthday. Moreover, you can calculate your Chiron return by adding 50 years to the year Chiron entered your natal sign. So, if Chiron was in Aries when you were born in 1977, your Chiron return will be in 2027.
Chiron’s return is a time of great healing and transformation. This is a time when we can make great strides in resolving the issues associated with our Chiron wound. Chiron’s return is a powerful time, and it is important to be mindful of our choices during this time.
How Fast Does Chiron Move?
Chiron moves slowly through the zodiac, spending approximately eight years in each sign. However, when Chiron reaches Saturn’s orbit, it can fly through a single sign in less than two years. This is known as a “Chiron return.”
While Chiron’s long stay in each sign means its influence will be felt for many years, the “Chiron return” is a key astrological life cycle. This is when Chiron returns to the spot it held at the time of our birth. Among the three primary astrological life cycles, the Chiron return is considered one of the most important.